High Speed Access
FREE Online Time
Terms of Service
Locl.net's High Speed Internet program is perfect for any residential or business customers that wants 24x7 connectivity to the Internet.
We can provide DSL service to over 25 states, but we are focusing on Northern Indiana to provide quality service. To see if you qualify for DSL, please call 1.877.456.2563
We have 3 types of HSI... We can determine the best one for you based on where your located.
- Locl.net Wireless
When considering the price for Internet access, many wonder if paying such a price is truly worth it. If you're looking at Internet providers and still unsure if Locl.net Wireless is right for you, ask yourself the following:1/2 meg$24.951 meg$34.951.5 meg *$34.95* 1.5 meg service is available at Jimmerson Lake, Lake James West and Wall LakeWe offer the following for installation costs:For seasonal customers the 12 months can be split, 6 months on/6 months off until 12 months are fulfilled
- Is my dial up service fast enough to access streaming music?
- Would I use the Internet more if webpages and downloads moved at faster speeds?
- Do I have to free up a phone line in order to connect to the web?
- How long does it take to receive digital photos & large email attachments over my current Internet connection?
- Could I work from home if I had a faster connection to my information?
- $100.00 Installation with no contract
- $50.00 Installation with 12 month contract.
- Locl.net DSL
- Locl.net's DSL package with 1.0M down and 384K up is $34.95
This package works best for single users
- Locl.net's DSL package with 3.0M down and 768K up is $44.95
- Our 3 Meg package works best for streaming Netflix or families with multiple people using the internet
at the same time.
- Locl.net T1 Services
Prices are for T1 services in Angola 384K Circuit $238.00 Monthly 1536K Circuit $528.00 Monthly
The above pricing reflects 1-year contracts. Accounts with less than a 1-year contract incur a $900.00 installation charge.
AUBURN AND KENDALLVILLE SBC-Ameritech POINT-TO-POINT CIRCUITS
1536K Circuit, 36 mo. Contract $278.00 per month 1536K Circuit, 60 mo. Contract $250.00 per month Note: Ameritech charges a one time, $ 350.00 installation fee for either contract length.
Internet bandwidth differs from circuit bandwidth. Point-to-Point circuits are merely the transport mechanism for moving Internet data between your company and Locl.Net. A good analogy for this is to imagine Point-to-Point circuits as a "pipe" and Internet bandwidth as the "water" inside the "pipe".
Locl.net prices Internet bandwidth to our customers in the same manner that our bandwidth is priced to us. This is in 64k "slots". Slots are simply a way to divide a T-1 (1544kbps) into 24 channels of 64k each.
The following chart illustrates monthly pricing for Internet bandwidth.
Bandwidth1 Year Contract2 Year Contract3 Year Contract 256KB $174.00 $139.20 $116.00 384KB $216.00 $172.80 $144.00 512KB $288.00 $230.40 $192.00 768KB $360.00 $288.00 $240.00 1024KB $480.00 $384.00 $320.00 1544KB $600.00 $480.00 $400.00
High Speed Internet connectivity requires a "Router" to operate. Locl.net has identified the router with the least cost that will still fulfill our customers needs. The customer can either purchase this or Locl.net can make the purchase for you. Following are the specifications for the router.
WAN Interface Card and Software. $2025.00 1 Year Warranty $ 275.00
If you have any questions about Locl.net's T-1 services, please call the Sales Department at 877-456-2563Cloud Services:
We can provide web design, domain hosting and email services for your website.
- Web Design:
- Balance between attractiveness and upload speed. We believe that the better website is one that uploads for the viewer quickly regardless of their connection. We design our customer's sites with this in mind. You can still have a great looking site with out being a bandwidth hog.
- Navigation that doesn't require a degree to figure out. We'll put your site together so that any viewer, novice or experienced will be able to find their way around easily and quickly
- Content that counts. It's important that the viewer find the information they need without having to wade through piles of unnecessary content, we will keep this a priority when designing your site.
- Marketing YOUR product or service. That's what it's all about, we're here to help with YOUR marketing, we'll make sure that is what your web site focuses on.
- XHTML compliance. Even if you don't know what this means, we do and based on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendations we will comply.
We have developed a "Design Philosophy" that addresses the relevant points of web design. We are proud to list them here.
- Domain Hosting:
- 128 Megabytes of Site Hosting Space
(97% of all websites are 5MB or less in size)
- 16,000 Megabytes of pages or data transferred per month
- Domain Registration (www.your-business.com)
- Domain E-mail "Drop Box" forwarding One E-mail
- Web Site Access Statistics (Updated Daily)
Locl.Net offers all the services you need to establish your presence on the Web. We offer competitive pricing along with an ultra-secure, ultra-stable Unix server for your hosting needs.
Listed below are our standard commercial products and pricing.
Commercial/Business Domain Hosting: $24.95 /per month
Price does not include Website design fees.
- 128 Megabytes of Site Hosting Space
Locl.net is a full service Internet company with a pro-active approach to doing business. We consult with you on your needs and make recommendations to improve your business. We explain the pro's and con's of our recommendations.
We look forward to helping you with all your Business needs.Dial Up Service:
We still offer dial-up internet for access for mobile users and those few who do not have broadband service available. Our dial-up service is nationwide.
- Gold Level Personal:
Why should you use Locl.net?
We're fast, reliable and affordable. We're LOCAL!
We support local companies whenever possible. Our customer support is based in our office, not Kansas. YOUR USER INFORMATION IS KEPT PRIVATE AND SECURE! (Discount and "Free" Internet Service Providers sell your information to the highest bidder.) When we're having problems delivering service, we'll tell you. That way you won't get mad at your computer, or yourself, trying to fix a problem that isn't your fault. We know the area, the telephone companies and the people who live and work here.
We better! We live here, too...
- Web Design: Details